The Powerlines Group GmbH is the leading European supplier for railway electrification. The company group is active in the business segments RAIL, PRODUCTS and ENERGY. In the RAIL segment, Powerlines is a full service provider and offers its customers the whole range of services from Consulting and System Design to Installation and Maintenance.
OLE Assistant Design Engineer - UK
- Assist to produce designs and specifications supporting the engineering development of allocated proposals
- Review compliance with appropriate standards
- Assist in the production of 25kV rail electrification drawings
- Use feedback from all relevant past projects across the UK rail network, lessons learned etc.
- Participate in the selection of a single option for further development. Prepare or monitor preparation of reports, papers etc as necessary
- Knowledge of being able to prepare sketches, technical reports to specifications
- An undertaking of the principles behind Rail electrification and plant discipline
- Able to recognise the importance of following procedures associated with health, safety and welfare, e.g. Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Be working towards a suitable Engineering degree
We offer you:
- A varied, responsible and challenging position
- An open, dynamically growing international business environment
- The opportunity to actively participate in the development of the company
You work nationwide from one of our project offices in Derby, Warrington or Coatbridge.
If you are interested in this role, have the drive, ambition and relevant experience and skills to join this fast paced team, please apply right here in the Job Portal.
You can find more exciting jobs at http://career.powerlines-group.com