The Powerlines Group GmbH is the leading European supplier for railway electrification. The company group is active in the business segments RAIL, PRODUCTS and ENERGY. In the RAIL segment, Powerlines is a full service provider and offers its customers the whole range of services from Consulting and System Design to Installation and Maintenance.
Graduate Surveyor - Coatbridge, Scotland
- Survey and Design CAD drafting work using Bentley MicroStation and survey data processing software
- Assist the lead surveyors with Topographic Surveys, Setting-out, Monitoring and Laser Scanning on site.
- Develop experience using GNSS equipment, Total Stations and Laser Scanners for Topographic Surveys, Setting-out, Monitoring Surveys and Laser Scanning.
- Develop Survey Data Processing skills including traverse adjustment, survey computations, coding and linework.
- Develop a sound understanding of Land Surveying theory and practical skills
- Capture structure gauging data using Platform Gauge, LaserSweep and 3D scanning instruments.
- Undertake small site surveys and setting-out tasks when competent
- Keeping survey equipment clean and in good working order. Checking and Adjusting of equipment at regular intervals and keeping a log of the results.
- Experience of CAD packages Able to recognise the importance of following procedures associated with health, safety and welfare, e.g. Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- An organised and methodical approach to tasks.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and support as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and IT experience using a variety of software and programs
- Surveying or Engineering Graduate ideally
We OFFER YOU:
- A varied, responsible and challenging position
- An open, dynamically growing international business environment
- The opportunity to actively participate in the development of the company
If you are interested in this role, have the drive, ambition and relevant experience and skills to join this fast paced team, please apply right here in the Job Portal.
You can find more exciting jobs at http://career.powerlines-group.com