The Powerlines Group GmbH is the leading European supplier for railway electrification. The company group is active in the business segments RAIL, PRODUCTS and ENERGY. In the RAIL segment, Powerlines is a full service provider and offers its customers the whole range of services from Consulting and System Design to Installation and Maintenance.
Materials Manager - Leicester
- Management of all OLE materials (including procurement) in line with all project construction programme requirements
- Responsible for identification of long lead items and ensuring that reasonable stock levels are maintained of these items – space and cost permitting
- Responsible for maintenance of all tool and plant stock levels to include but not limited to specialist installation tools, power tools and generators, safety harnesses, live line testers and earthing poles and earths
- Manage the procurement, fabrication and delivery on the OLE materials.
- Manage the teams who manage the Leicester depot and small plant and tools.
- Understand the importance of quality control in the supply chain. Experience in the use of procurement software, ideally BMD.
- Railway specific stores experience.
- OLE experience required.
- PTS and driving licence
- Previous experience of accurate record keeping Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and level.
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and level.
We offer you:
- A varied, responsible and challenging position
- An open, dynamically growing international business environment
- The opportunity to actively participate in the development of the company
You work nationwide from one of our project offices in Derby, Warrington or Coatbridge.
If you are interested in this role, have the drive, ambition and relevant experience and skills to join this fast paced team, please apply right here in the Job Portal.
You can find more exciting jobs at http://career.powerlines-group.com