The Powerlines Group GmbH is the leading European supplier for railway electrification. The company group is active in the business segments RAIL, PRODUCTS and ENERGY. In the RAIL segment, Powerlines is a full service provider and offers its customers the whole range of services from Consulting and System Design to Installation and Maintenance.
Project Manager - Core Assurance Team- Derby
The job holder will take on the responsibilities of Project Manager working for SPL Powerlines UK Ltd. The Principal role is related to working within the Core Assurance project management team managing deliverables related to work that has been dispositioned to the supply chain through project ACE.
- Set up a framework of meetings.
- Manage the cost time and quality of deliverables within scope of the role.
- Organise and Chair regular workshops and meetings to ensure good communications is maintained and recorded.
- Create and issues a Monthly Dashboard.
- Ensure appropriate early warning notices (EWNs) are raised to project teams/clients prior to their impacts to allow mitigation discussions.
- Ensure all delivery processes are properly mapped.
- Manage any publications required to Stakeholders to facilitate the works.
- Support Project Delivery Team during project lifecycle including process mapping activities and creating delivery schedules.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in production and Maintenance of the Core Assurance Team Project Management Plan (PMP).
- Work to the PMP.
- Project Manage priorities in your workload that meet the needs of the business and Stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that are considered high risk, or may develop into a major issue for the programme of works.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a function with accuracy to detail and prioritising is key.
- APMP, Prince 2 or similar Project Management certification desirable.
- Engineering environment background or knowledge desirable.
- Experience in dealing with Stakeholders.
- Sensitive towards others / compassionate.
- Ability to travel as required by the role.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and follow instructions.
- Good IT skills.
- Proactive work approach.
- Ability to deal with conflict and demonstrate safe practices.
- Previous experience managing a diverse range of people.
We offer you:
- A varied, responsible and challenging position
- An open, dynamically growing international business environment
- The opportunity to actively participate in the development of the company
If you are interested in this role, have the drive, ambition and relevant experience and skills to join this fast paced team, please apply right here in the Job Portal.
You can find more exciting jobs at http://career.powerlines-group.com